Metamorphosis Holistic Health
All services at Metamorphosis Holistic Health are provided by Kathleen Stoneman, a highly trained and nationally board certified acupuncturist and herbalist. Kathleen partners with her clients to champion their full return to vibrant health and well-being. Kathleen works with her clients on ALL TYPES of health issues. She also has over eight years of experience as a specialist in fertility enhancement for men and women and provides support for all phases of western fertility treatment and the resulting pregnancies.
Kathleen is nationally board certified acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She graduated Summa Cum Laude in from Midwest College of Oriental Medicine with a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine and Bachelor of Science in Nutrition in 2006. Her training includes a foreign internship at Guangzhou University in China. Kathleen has continued to enhance her skills and knowledge through ongoing training with Kiiko Matsumoto, David Euler, Richard Tan and Dr. Shi Xue Min. She delivered acupuncture and advanced energy care at a local acupuncture clinic for six years prior to opening her own private practice, Metamorphosis Holistic Health in 2013.
Kathleen incorporates acupuncture, acupressure, life coaching, Reiki, spiritual growth, energy work, breathing, essential oils, Chinese herbal medicine, nutritional supplements and diet/lifestyle changes to bring the whole person into balance and healing. Kathleen’s combined approach effectively treats painful conditions, hormone imbalances, inflammatory, metabolic, and autoimmune issues, while providing clients with many choices in supporting their health goals. Kathleen Stoneman believes in providing the information and tools needed for clients to take command of their own healing journeys and transform their lives. She educates her clients on how foods, breathing, thoughts and beliefs have a significant impact on their health.
Since 2007, Kathleen has provided on-site acupuncture at Wisconsin Fertility Institute in Middleton, WI for clients undergoing assisted reproductive technologies such as IUI and IVF. She has helped many women achieve healthy pregnancy while successfully overcoming obstacles such as recurrent miscarriage, failed IVFs, PCOS, MTHFR, Factor V Leiden, anovulation and endometriosis. Many healthy babies have been born through IUI, IVF and natural pregnancies with Kathleen’s support. Kathleen’s biggest reward is celebrating pregnancy and new life experiences with women and their partners as they transition into parenthood.
Kathleen has additional special training and specializes in:
• Pain management: fibromyalgia, arthritis, headache/migraine, sacroiliac joint, neck, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist and low, mid and upper backache, plantar fasciitis
• Women’s health: infertility, irregular or painful periods, ovulatory disorders, recurrent miscarriage, adrenal thyroid, and hormone imbalance, menopausal symptoms
• Western Fertility support: InVitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI) and medicated cycles with Clomid, Letrozole, Follistim, Gonal-F and other assisted reproduction (ART)
• Pregnancy care: back, hip and pelvic pain, fatigue, nausea, hypertension, swelling, palpitations, insomnia, anxiety, heartburn, labor preparation and postpartum care
• Emotional health: stress reduction, anxiety, insomnia, depression, mindfulness, life transition, and emotional issues
• Neurological issues: post-stroke recovery and function, neuropathies, multiple sclerosis, post-concussion syndrome, numbness and tingling
Kathleen also teaches classes for spiritual development, mindfulness, breathing, yoga for fertility, spiritual manifestation and Reiki First Degree and Reiki Second Degree in addition to providing acupuncture energy work and Traditional Chinese Medicine services.